Monday 22 October 2012

Fall is...

I am kind of obsessed with Fall as you may have already concluded by the numerous blog posts about it!! Well, how can you not be? The air is fresh, the colours are beautiful, the food is rich and hearty... what else do you need?

For the last month or so I've been taking some pictures about what Fall means to me...

Fall is... brightly coloured leaves

Fall is... Goldenrod turned to seed (Thanks Linda for deciphering that this was, in fact, goldenrod)

Fall is... a beautifully lit path

Fall is... beautiful trees that look like they are on fire

Fall is... pine cones in a vase welcoming guests into your home 

Fall is... candles on the kitchen table waiting for a warm meal with family

Fall is... a cute homemade pumpkin!

Fall is... an oversized bowl full of freshly picked apples

What is Fall to you?

3 comments:

  1. My favorite thing about the fall are the veggies that come into season: squash, kale, cauliflower...love it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! So many hardy meals to make from those great fall veggies! Jillian, I am soo happy to see you have read my blog! I am such a fan of yours!

      Delete