Monday 9 February 2015

Does Last Key Creations Do Custom Orders?

I have been open less than two weeks and I have already had four requests for custom orders.

"Do you do custom orders?"

So my answer to that question has always been YES! Custom orders are definitely an option! There is nothing I want more than to work with some great people and create something together that we can both be proud of!

Just look at this great cosmetic bag I made for a client. She loved our cosmetic bags but wanted one that was big enough for her larger makeup brushes, and one that was a little darker so it would be easier to spot clean. We whipped this one up for her with all the perimeters she provided. (Stay tuned! We have had such a great response from this little bag that we are going to be launching something very similar in the future!)

Elegant and sophisticated cosmetic case


So send us off a little request and lets see what we can create! If ever in doubt, send me off a email! It never hurts to ask!

lastkeycreations@gmail.com

Don't forget to take a look at our Etsy store HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment